Start by writing an article. Choose a topic to communicate your brand with content that is valuable. What are your areas of expertise? How do you want to be known? Let your authentic image show.
It isn’t enough to build your brand if you only write for your blog or your enewsletter. You can optimize your writing and use no-cost marketing strategies to repurpose those articles. Use them to spread the word to enhance your presence in the marketplace. Repurpose everything you write to spread the word far and wide. These are some ideas of where to maximize your writing:
- post them on your blog
- post it on websites like ezinearticles.com.
- send the article to your network in your enewsletter with links to the article and your website
- post them on LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter and again, include links to your website and blog
- mention your article when networking and offer to send it to them
- use your article as a handout when speaking or offer to send it to them
Write it once and use it to build your brand. Spread the word to attract an audience and drive traffic to your business. People need to see your material constantly to keep a memory of you fresh in their minds. You will create high visibility with these written reminders so your audience won’t forget the value of your content and how beneficial it is to them. Articles I wrote for 9News about Career Searches are posted on MarinerCo.com to benefit job seekers.
Reblogged this on SoloBusiness Marketing and commented:
Internet Marketing Strategies