Do you have a crystal clear idea of how and where to market? Are getting the results you need? Are you reaching your ideal clients?
Creative Connections Expo 2011
June 9, 4:00 p.m.
visit the Expo – 2:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Visit Expo 2011 for more information
the Expo is free and open to the public
TACtile Textile Arts Center
Special tips for artists
June 11, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Register and pay at TACtilearts.org
Visual Persuasion MeetUp Group
June 21, 6:30 p.m.
Register at Adobe Users Group MeetUp
This workshop will help you learn how to identify your best low-cost, no-cost marketing opportunities that work. You will learn about dead-ends that steal your time, energy, and income. Carol Naff will teach you how to implement a successful marketing plan that produces results.
Find your keys to marketing
• See the big picture of how to grow your business
• Develop your marketing hook
• Find your target market
• Identify your best proactive strategies
• Assess the value of online efforts (Web Sites, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Blogs)
• Learn how to become known as an expert
You will feel empowered once you know the correct strategies to grow your business!